To Become a Member you Must :
Be employed by or retired from one of the following:
- Advance Care Hospital
- Alternative Chiropractic Care
- Arbor Oaks Health Care, Malvern
- Braun Eye Clinic
- Cardiology Care Clinic
- CHI St. Vincents
- City of Hot Springs
- Convenient Care Clinic
- Crisis Pregnancy Resource Center
- Employees of Dr. Michael A Frais
- Employees of Drs. James W Campbell & J Kelly Mahone
- Employees of Garland Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Fountain Lake Health and Rehab
- Hot Springs Cardiovascular Surgery Clinic
- Hot Springs Family YMCA
- Hot Springs Medical Group
- Hot Springs Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Hot Springs Nursing Home
- Hot Springs Pain Clinic
- Hot Springs Radiology Services, LTD
- Hot Springs Surgical Hospital
- Howard Johnson’s Auto Mart, Inc.
- Interstate Contractors, Inc.
- J&B Sales, Pearcy
- Jackson Allergy and Asthma Clinic
- James D Gilliam Electric, Inc.
- KQUS Radio Broadcasting Company, Inc.
- Laboratory of Clinical Medicine, LTD
- Levi National Arthritis Hospital
- Manpower/Xerox Inc.
- Montgomery County Nursing Home
- Moody’s Auto Detail
- National Park Medical Center
- Nazarene Missionary Baptist Church
- Ouachita Regional Counseling and Mental Health Center
- Pellegrino Center for clinical Neuroscience, PA
- Performance Upholstery
- Razorback Vacuum
- Rholman, LLC
- Surgery Associates of Hot Springs, PA
- The Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Uncle Joe’s Second Hand Store
- United Blood Service, Inc.
- Triumph Airborne in Garland County
- Be a family member of an existing member.
If your company is not listed contact us to find out how to get enrolled.
If I’m eligible, how do I join?
Bring two forms of ID and $5 minimum for your initial deposit to our location in Hot Springs. If you’re interested in our loan services we will also need a copy of your last two pay stubs (new members have a 90 day waiting period for any unsecured loan). Setting up an account takes less than 10 minutes and you benefit from the majority of our services right away.